Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Film Update

Theres almost no better feeling in the world to me then the one I get from finishing a screenplay. I finished the first draft of one of many projects I have in the works, though this is "the main one" if I had to designate it a title. Its a film about how people deal with guilt and grief. Its nothing like my last film, In Therapy, but thats a good thing. I think constantly exploring new genres, themes, and topics is a great thing to do. Stanley Kubrick never made the same kind of film more then once, and I can totally understand why. There are so many fresh stories to be told, that if a similar tale is told in a similar manner over and over again it ultimately gets boring and the audience does not like it anymore. I'll be announcing the cast for my next film shortly.

1 comment: