Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Announcing "Outpatient"

I'm pleased to announce that my next film, "Outpatient," will go into production early June.

So what is "Outpatient"?
While I can't say what the plot is and who the cast is, I can briefly touch upon the themes of the film. The film is about loneliness, depression, addiction, friendship, and finding happiness in any situation. I had wrote several scripts since "Dormanine," my last film, but none of them I felt were ready to be made at this point in time. I then went into a writer's block period for several months. "Outpatient," was the first script I wrote after the writer's block, and after writing it I didn't know what to make of it, but I felt it needed to be made. It's an original story that deals with its subjects in a unique, dark, and real manner. It's not going to be for everybody, but I do hope it finds an audience somehow. This will be the last film I make while in high school (although I do intend to make another film in July) and I hope to have it finished before late June. Announcements about the cast, synopsis, as well as photos and trailers will follow later on in the month so keep a look out for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment