Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Outpatient," Information and a New Project Update



With less then one month left until my film "Outpatient," screens at the 2011 International Student Film Festival Hollywood I thought I'd take this time to share some information about it, as well as information about the film festival.

Before I discuss the film though, here's two trailers for the film:

Theatrical Trailer:
Teaser Trailer:
Other Credits:

Music by: Keenan Lam

Written by: Andrew Garbus (myself) and Patrick Aloia

Director of Photography: Andrew Garbus

Directed by: Andrew Garbus

Edited by: Andrew Garbus

Produced by: Ethan Gottlieb and Andrew Garbus

Presented by: Exit 22 Films and Garbustruck Films

Film Festival Information:

"Outpatient," will be screened for the International Student Film Festival Hollywood on Saturday, November 5th at 3:05pm at the Beverly Garland's Theater in North Hollywood.

More information about the screening can be found here: http://www.isffhollywood.org/festivalprogram11.php

...............................................................................................................................................................................

New Project Update:

So a few of you may know that right before I left for school I was filming a new project and am currently editing it. While the specific details about the film will come at a later time, I just thought I would give everyone a heads up about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment